Uwaga oszuści !!

O wszystkim i o niczym. Wydarzenia z kraju i ze świata. Komentarze i opinie na tematy, które nie są związane z forum.

Moderatorzy: Kwarcu, miazg, rob68

Awatar użytkownika
Wujek
JESTEM HARDCORE-m
Gadu-Gadu: 1619120
Czym jeżdzę: Kia Soul, Ford Ranger, Trabant Combi
Kontakt:

Uwaga oszuści !!

Post autor: Wujek » 20 mar 2011 23:58

Napisałem do klienta bo miał do sprzedania Navare ;-)
Po paru dniach dostałem taki mail:
Hello ,

Thank you for your interest. I am sorry but I do not speak very well Polish and this is the reason that I writing you in english. I hope that you can write me back in english. You are a possible buyer for my car so i will give you some information about it.
Let me begin with a general description about the car, I must tell you that it is in perfect working condition ,never involved in any accident, without any scratches or mechanical problems.
The car is registered in Poland, it has Polish papers.
I only take in consideration those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, NOT DEALERS , to be sure that I do not spend my time with endless discussion, or pure curiosity.
Please mail me back if you are still interested, and if you want more details about the car or you have any other questions, I will be glad to answer them !

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to have a good cooperation together !

Oczywiście odpisałem zapytałem czemu tak tanio dostałem kolejny:
Thank you for your fast e-mail.

My last price is PLN 6.700. The car is in good conditions, no technical damage, never crushed and the kms are real.
First i must tell you that I`m located in Plymouth, United Kingdom & the car is here with me.
I lived and worked in Poland,but unfortunately I divorced 6 months ago.
The tax for registering the car in United Kingdom is too big, also the steering wheel is on the left side and i prefer to sell it for a lower price and buy a English model who is more easy to drive it.
I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal circumstances.
In what city are you located?
If you can not come here to pick up the car i can ship it to your location and you will have 5 days inspection period until you decide to buy it or not.
Please let me know if we can do this and I will explain you how we can make the transaction step by step.

Thank you

Po czym napisałem, że oczywiście i wogóle, to kazał mi przelać pieniądze na konto firmy zajmującej się " transportowaniem " samochodów i powiedział, że mogę obie zobaczyć itp, jak widać.
Niestety miał pecha bo mam znajomych w Plymouth więc napisałem mu, ze chętnie pojadą i kupią, a ja będę miał okazję się z nimi napić. I cisza ! Poszperałem i znalazłem całą angielską stronę z tego typu przekrętami !
Nie wierzcie okazją ! One nie istnieją !
Street racing is not a crime !? Well... it is but F**K it !!

Awatar użytkownika
soul
Czym jeżdzę: w212

Re: Uwaga oszuści !!

Post autor: soul » 21 mar 2011 06:02

Numer stary jak internet.
Wątek zamykam.

Zablokowany